Project Connect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 17th, 2008 News

Go down

April 17th, 2008 News Empty April 17th, 2008 News

Post  CHo05 Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:22 pm

With the influx of new users, we have noticed that a couple members with incomplete profiles have slipped underneath our radar and had their accounts activated. This is a place for sharing and mentorship, and with so many members already sharing their achievements with each other, we feel we would be doing members a disservice if we do not remedy the situation.

Please check your profile. The following fields must be filled in:

-Year Graduated
-Professional Status
-Notable High School experiences
-Notable Experiences
-Professional Goals

"Stuff" and "Undisclosed" are not legitimate answers. We will be contacting individuals with incomplete profiles via email to alert them about the situation.

I have also begun placing attributes for individual members so that attributes can be searched for via the Usergroup function. For example, go to usergroup, select "Simon Fraser University" from the drop-down menu, and you will see a list of all individuals who have gone to SFU. On the usergroup page, you can also see the groups you belong to as well. If you see any errors in the attributes I have assigned to you, please private message me.

You will also notice that I, CHo05, can be found in almost every group. This is simply because all groups upon creation require a moderator, which has no powers beyond being able to add and delete members into that group. I would like not to be part of any groups I don't legitimately belong in, so if you would like to be the moderator for any group you currently belong to, I encourage you to private message me. Being a moderator of a group is a position with no responsibility as the administrators assign newly registered users to the appropriate group as part of the user activation process. If you are interested in putting your name down as the moderator of a group and you are fine with having no responsibilities, please contact me via private message.

CHo05
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Year Graduated : 2005
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down